Here are our accompaniment services to help you establish your program
- Audit of the Fire Safety Plan ( FSP);
- Consulting services in fire safety;
- Fire safety law and regulations conformity inspection;
- Fire Risk analysis of equipment and operations.
Development of the fire safety plan (FSP) in compliance with the national Code of fire prevention
- Onsite risk analysis;
- Preventive measure of observed risks;
- Maintenance and inspection program of extinction equipment;
- Role and responsibility definition of all participants;
- Guide of procedures to be followed in emergency situation;
- Alert procedures and mobilization of staff;
- Evacuation procedures;
- Fire drills, testing and FSP validation;
- Obtaining FSP approval by the municipal fire brigade.
Your FSP will clearly establish the roles and responsibilities of each of the staff members within your intervention brigade. A training, closely related to the FSP, will be dispensed to all the staff members, and pertinent information dispensed to the other occupants in view of an emergency situation.